Spring into Create-a-Canvas

Its one if those days... its Spring and the wind is blowing all the grasses and pollens around, making my head feel like its being squashed.

So I'm out here in my lovely studio working out how to get my marvellous big canvas workshop idea into fruition. It needs a bit more work and planning than I first envisioned. Excitement took over logic for a few days! But its all sorted now :)

In a few years we'll have a large studio to use but until then, Create-a-Canvas will have weather helping decide if it will go ahead. 
Workshops for Create-a-Canvas will be held on my extra large verandah or under our big beautiful tree... depending on the weather and what you want to do. Don't know about you, but I'm not painting outside in the rain! Although, it will have an interesting effect on the artwork.

Thankfully, it is Spring (there is good in everything) so we won't get too much rain to interrupt our plans. 
I have enough easles for 3 so invite your friends for an arty day of fun and creativity. Dates still to be confirmed but it will be late October... a weekday and a Saturday is available.

Above is a photo of a Spring garden sign for my Dad... painted with nail polish and glitter while I was working out the Create-a-Canvas workshops. Butterflies are always welcome additions to gardens and to my art!

Remember... No experience is necessary, drawing and or painting skills are optional. Everything is supplied for a groovy day of art. Just bring yourself. 

I supply... a blank canvas, paints, texture paste, gesso, inks, glues, apron and gloves, paper, all tools required. Plus tuition, lunch, afternoon tea and tea/coffee of course :)

If you have food allergies or preferences, let me know when you book. Ph 0428 898 120.

Can't wait!!!

Happy Creative Day!
:)
Jenny


Comments