Color Me Fearless - The Opening and a Review

Usually when I create a video, I over analyse it, starting over a few times... but today, I didn't plan a thing - I simply opened it while recording, meaning I hadn't gone any further than the groovy lime green inner cover beforehand.

This video is of an over-excited Jenny opening the newest book by Angela Porter and Lacy Mucklow - Color Me Fearless! Its beautifully drawn, well written and gorgeous from cover to cover :D Even has a dragon!


Love it alot I do! I think it rivals Color Me Happy... its amazing. You will love it too! Enjoy my video :)

You too can have a copy of this beautiful book - Click here or go to https://www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au/collections/featured/products/color-me-fearless - only $28.50 including postage Australia wide. I've also updated my overseas postage prices too, to include a fee for a non-tracking service (not that I like sending overseas without tracking but some don't mind).

Of course, you may also find it soon at your local bookstores so as long as you get a copy somewhere, it will be fine by me :) Just enjoy every single moment!

Happy Creative Day!
:)
Jenny

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Have a happy creative day!